We’re in this together
BEAH COVID-19 PROTOCOL
The following guidelines have been established to care for your pets: (We are able to receive and send text messages by texting 920-445-8945)
ONLY hospital personnel are allowed in the building.
We will be moving to curbside/drop off service as follows:
- Clients will remain outside the building at all times.
- Upon arriving at our facility, clients and patients should stay in the car and call us (920-468-5800) to announce your arrival.
- A hospital team member will take a full history and collect all pertinent information from the parking lot or over the phone.
- Patients will be brought inside the hospital using our leash for their examination, diagnostic testing and treatment. The doctor will stay in contact with owner to discuss recommendations, findings, and treatment plan.
- Once complete, a team member will bring your pet to your car.
- Payments can be made by credit card over the phone or we can take a cash payment from the car.
- In cases where patients require special handling, we’ll work out those details on an individual basis.
- As always, please call the office to request refills 24 hours in advance if possible.
- Call us when you arrive, we can take your payment over the phone.
- We will deliver the prescriptions to your car.
- We also have our Online Pharmacy available for those that would like preventatives and food delivered to their home.
Caring for the pets of Green Bay, WI and beyond.
Bay East Animal Hospital has been providing excellent veterinary care to the greater Green Bay area since 1973.
Ready to come see us?
Book your next appointment online from any device. We look forward to seeing you soon!