We’re in this together
M - F: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
BEAH COVID-19 PROTOCOL
The following guidelines have been established to care for your pets:
We are currently allowing a limited amount of people into the clinic – MASKS ARE REQUIRED
If you prefer a curbside appointment for your pet(s), please let us know when you set up the appointment so that we can schedule accordingly.
- Clients will remain outside the building until directed further via phone.
- Upon arriving at our facility, clients and patients should stay in the car and call us (920-468-5800) to announce your arrival.
- A hospital team member will direct you to either stay in your vehicle until we have adequate space in the lobby or to come inside if we have an exam room available.
Payments can be made by credit/debit card over the phone or we can take a cash/check payment from the car.
- As always, please call the office to request refills 24 hours in advance if possible.
- Call us when you arrive, we can take your payment over the phone.
- We will deliver the prescriptions to our cart outside of our front entrance.
- We also have our Online Pharmacy (click here) available for those that would like preventatives and food delivered to their home.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us:
Call us: (920) 468-5800
E-mail us: email@example.com
Text us: (920) 445-8945
Caring for the pets of Green Bay, WI and beyond.
Bay East Animal Hospital has been providing excellent veterinary care to the greater Green Bay area since 1973.
Have a question?
Get In Touch
Ready to come see us?
Book your next appointment online from any device. We look forward to seeing you soon!